The -clean does work. I have a WDSCClean shortcut with the -clean flag set. I use it much less on 7.0 than previous versions, but it sometimes fixes those nagging problems.

Duane Christen

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:29 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] ClassCircularityError

Scott,

I won't guarantee this will help, but it's worth a shot.
There are (or at least used to be) two options to help fix
workspace problems. I first used these back in version 5.x
so they may have changed. I think I've done them on a V7.0 install.

1) Initializing the workspace with the following command:

"C:\{wdsc installation path}\eclipse.exe" -initialize -data
"{your workspace path}"

2) a clean start:

"C:\{wdsc installation path}\eclipse.exe" -clean

I believe the default location for {wdsc installation path}
is "C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP70". (I usually install it to
"C:\IBMSDP70" to shorten the
path.)

I hope this helps. If these still work I'll make an entry in
the Midrange wiki.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International