Another clue...

When I attempt to view the projects properties... I get a dialogue box that
says:

"This webfacing project has not been migrated. You will be able to view its
properties but not change them. To modify the projects properties, migrate
it first."

What is interesting about this is that I was just working on this project
last week, on this computer. I haven't migrated, or added anything new to
it.

Why in the world would it now be telling me that it needs to be
migrated?!?!?!

I guess I could call IBM Support...but I've never had much luck with the
support line and the WDSC tool set...