Vern

From: Joe Pluta joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>
Tim's original post was about searching 98 members in a filter. If you
really are doing a mass search, don't use a filter, search the whole
file. Tim also mentioned the auto-open in PDM, and that's not exactly
an apples-to-apples comparison, because auto-open only searches to the
first hit, whereas an RDi search always searches all the members and
returns the results.

<snip>