I'd like to see it run natively on Mac OS; Linux as a desktop isn't
important to me.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For me personally I would have to rate it a 5 (very important), simply
because I have made the jump to Linux (Unbuntu) officially and it is painful
to have to go to my Virtualized Windows XP just to run WDSC/RDi.

Note that this would be a feature that would get people to kick the free
WDSC and go to the paid for RDi - I know it would for me.

What would make me curious is to know how many "switchers" we would have if
RDi ran natively on Linux?? I think we would see a lot more because there
are a good number of pundits looking for this alternative (myself, you, Jon
Paris, Trevor Perry, etc) and I have started dropping hints in the sessions
I give on how to run more on free software (i.e. Open Office, Tn5250j,
Ubuntu, etc) as I suspect others are doing.

The two pieces of software I can't live without right now, that I also don't
have a solid alternative to, are WDSC and Outlook.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>