From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Englander, Douglas
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:44 AM
To: 'wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Outline view

I notice there are many times where the fields that are used in my program do not appear on the OUTLINE view, even after I repeatedly refresh the outline view. When I search for the fields, they do come up with the search, so I know WDSC does see them. I have even tried shutting down WDSC and restarting it, and then refreshing the outline view, but the fields still do not show up.

Does anyone know why these fields are not included in the outline view?

Thank you,

Doug