Could you try again and see if IM can find the udpate? We updated the
content of that "extensions" folder, since IM does need to use it from now
on.

Thanks.

Chenghui Li
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries,
IBM, Toronto
Phone (905)413-3215, T/L 969-3215
email: chengli@xxxxxxxxxx

<DBelcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/31/2008 03:57 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] The new IBM Installation Manager

Chenghui,

Did some more testing and found that I can get rid of the error if I
uncheck the box "Search service repositories during installation and
updates". Since I don't know what that means I don't know the impact.

I also have unchecked the box for the "...extensions" repository also.

Douglas Belcher
KV Pharmaceutical
St Louis, MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer