http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/support/rchcsat/
Might be overkill, might not.
----- Original Message Follows -----
From: MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Is RDi ready for prime time?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:11:21 -0500

Unfortunately, I've entered several requests on the
referenced DCR page. I always get a very nice e-mail
telling me IBM has received my request and I should hear
back from someone within 90 days (or something like that).
Then eternity goes by and I don't hear a thing. It's
one>of the things that I have a hard time believing. I
think
IBM is a good company. They're very big, but my they are
run pretty well for an organization of its size.
However my experience with the Design Change
Request>process is not very impressive. IBM has a broken
process>and they need to fix it. I guess I probably should
file a
formal complaint at the Sam Palmisano link about this,
too.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/08/2008 01:00:03
PM:

date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:16:16 -0700
from: "Jim Essinger"
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Is RDi ready for prime time?

Thanks Buck. I will be submitting my DCR soon. So that
this is a concerted
effort from the developer community, is there some
common
naming or detail
that we all can use to get the attention at IBM we need?
I assume this would fit in the problem area of
"Dev.>tools/Utilities". Any hints to help
make this an issue that IBM will consider strongly, and
not just ignore?
Jim