From: "Aaron Bartell" <albartell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:59 PM
To: "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Something to read over lunch: Eclipse IDE in thebrowser

Sorry for the questions, this is just too cool.

What is being leveraged on the iSeries side? or rather how is communication
done and how much is done on the client vs. the server?

What was your involvement? The reason I ask is I think a very cool (trimmed
down) article could be written by you explaining what you did and some of
the challenges you faced.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com