To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] EGL vs. Java

Dave,

Take a look at our new RDi product when it ships in March. A key goal of
RDi was to reduce the footprint of the product on the PC and dramatically
improve performance. BTW, are you guys familiar with using the CTRL-O
shortcut key to bypass filters and find objects and/or members much more
directly than using a filter? Its very much like PDM and very fast if you
know what you are looking for.