Well when I bought my car they never told me I had to put gas in it. In
fact the dealership filled the tank up before they handed me the keys. :))

Regards
Faizulla Khan
Information Services
Grand Circle Travels
617-346-6058

"Shannon
ODonnell"
<sodonnell@turbog To
orilla-software.c "'Websphere Development Studio
om> Client for iSeries'"
Sent by: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wdsci-l-bounces@m cc
idrange.com
Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] IBM Rational
01/29/2008 12:36 Developer for System i V7.1
PM

Please respond to
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

It's like FORD selling you cars for years and years and then after you've
become dependent on them, they start charging separately for the use of the
steering wheel and seats.

"Well of course you CAN buy one of our cars with out a steering wheel or a
seat...but really...wouldn't you miss it now that you've gotten so used to
it? What's another few hundred dollars anyway?"