Hi All,

Not sure when it happened, but I no longer have access to my local drives in
RSE (the plus signs are gone). To see what I mean take a look at this pic:
http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/rse_no_local_drives.jpg

I have tried create a filter by right clicking on "Local Files", but when I
hit finish I get the error at the bottom of this email. Any ideas what
might be going on? I would like to NOT create a new workspace to remedy the
issue. Seems like I create new workspaces about every other month (or maybe
every third month) to remedy some issue - that is getting old.

TIA,

Aaron Bartell

http://mowyourlawn.com

java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException

at
com.ibm.etools.systems.filters.ui.dialogs.SystemNewFilterWizard.createNewFil
ter(Unknown Source)

at
com.ibm.etools.systems.filters.ui.dialogs.SystemNewFilterWizard.performFinis
h(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$3.widgetSelected(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Unknown Source)

at
com.ibm.etools.systems.core.ui.actions.SystemBaseDialogAction.run(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Unknown
Source)

at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(Unknow
n Source)

at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(Unknown
Source)

at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(
Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(Unknown
Source)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Unknown Source)

at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Unknown
Source)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Unknown Source)