When installing from CD, you see the messages indicating the downloads, but the download is occuring from the CD drive, at interface speeds.... I think IBM uses the term generically, regardless of the location of the file being retrieved....

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 6:31 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC/WDSC AE v7.0 Fix Pack 4 (7.0.0.4)isnow
available - downloadable zips

Aaron,

You sure you were actually downloading at the time?

The "Extracting zip ...." leads me to think that perhaps the download was complete and it was simply
unzipping the file.

Assuming your DSL is 8Mb/sec as usually rated instead of the 8MB/sec you originally mentioned.

2227 KB/s == 17 Mb/s .... Considerably higher than your DSL supports. In fact, I've never heard of
DSL running that fast.

Charles