DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The only problem I'm having is if I do a wrkobj using the table
view I can't find a column for the library. I.E. WRKOBJ *ALL/HRAL* brings me back all of the objects that start with HRAL but it doesn't display the lib in the table view. I tried to customize it under preferences but there isn't a column there either. Do you know how I can add it?

I haven't done a multi-library WRKOBJ for a while, sorry I forgot to add that caveat. As far as I know, there is currently no way to add a library column to that view. I think I requested it unofficially as an enhancement request, but if you have the ability to submit DCRs, this would be a good candidate.

There is a partial work-around. You can view the properties one object at a time to see the library (right-click -> Properties).