Hi Aaron

Someone suggested calling IBM Support - that's one option, as with all IBM software, so long as you have a support contract.

I prefer submitting software service requests online - I start out with

www.iseries.ibm.com/support

Then I take the redirect link, where I find the Software Service Request link

http://www-912.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/document/32244842

On that page are 2 links - the first one is a secure link - requires an ID login - and once in there and registered for your machine, you can enter PMRs - I love this method, because it saves the pain in my neck from holding the phone while waiting for IBM Support to finally get me to the right party to talk to. And please - no one tell me to use a headset!!

HTH
Ride On!
Vern