Hi all,

I am doing some work for a client that stores their RPG source in SVN.
Needless to say I pony'd up on using iSeries Projects to download source to
my workstation and then sync it up with the SVN repository. Pretty cool
stuff - I have wanted to learn how to get my RPG code into SVN for some
time.

My question is this: I am sometimes coding on the i5 _and_ within the
iSeries Project's local resources. This has brought up a situation where
the source ( a physical file) in my iSeries Project is no longer the same as
the source on the i5. My problem is that I don't see an easy way to compare
the iSeries Project source to the member it represents on the i5. I already
looked at the "Compare With" feature.

Anybody know of an easy way to do what I am trying to accomplish? If the
feature isn't already there it would be great to have a "Compare With
Server" option from the iSeries Project perspective.

Aaron Bartell
Krengel Technology
Web services from RPG have never been easier - www.rpg-xml.com