From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Generating SOAP instance from WSDL

Visual Studio has a nice one. Are you looking for something that is open
source, better than WDSc or ?

Pete Helgren

albartell wrote:
Hi all,
I use WDSC's Web Service Explorer to quickly generate an SOAP instance from a WSDL for my review so I understand how to code my RPG. This works great for me as I have WDSC installed, but it doesn't work so hot for people that don't have WDSC.
Does anybody know of software out there that allows one to generate a SOAP instance from a WSDL similar to WDSC's Web Service Explorer? I am assuming Apache Axis has it under the covers, but I was hoping somebody could give me a lead to where this has already been accomplished
in a more direct fashion.
TIA,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)