The message you're looking for is in the joblog. If you uncheck Compile in batch, it will show up in the iSeries Commands Log. If you don't want to do that, change the job description that the compiles are getting submitted under to spool the joblog so you can open it.

Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries

----- Original Message ----- From: <Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile issue

I did what you said and I was able to get the job status to come up and if
I right clicked on it, I was allowed to get to the spool file. The
spoolfile was the same as before even with the *FULL parmeter and it
didn't show why it was not created. I also had the option to see the job
log by right clicking. It told me the job log did not exist be the job
had ended.

When I did the command
CRTPGM PGM(ULRMODS/TKINQ01) MODULE(CNV_MBNO CNV_HBNO TKINQ01)
interactively in PDM. I got the message that the job did not create the
program. When I F1 on the message and press F10 it showed me this on the
screen.
No modules found for the specified value of CNV_MBNO in library *LIBL
No modules found for the specified value of CNV_HBNO in library *LIBL
Program TKINQ01 not created.

How do I see the"No modules found messages" in RSE??

Al Slezak
Information Systems Division / NEWS Group
Phone: (630) 787-6196
Fax: (630) 860-0326
Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx
Making the Magic Happen