Installation Manager Loads fine and updates fine but does not load.
I dropped back to IE 6.0 but does not load.
Computer is running 32 bit Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

I thought it might have an issue retrieving the Processor type but when
I went to System/Advanced/Environment and looked at processor it show
x86 but when you put the disk in that document comes up showing no
processor.

I have updated the BIOS to A08 but still does not load.

Any thoughts?

Bruce "Hoss" Collins
IT Architect
AAA Cooper Transportation
(334) 836-8434

"Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you
their problems is the day you have stopped leading them.
They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do
not care. Either case is a failure of leadership." Colin Powell

"Just because no one complains does not mean everything is going well.
They may have just given up hope of getting it fixed."
Bruce Collins