Still OK so I moved the V6
workspace from the V6 directory to the V7 directory.

That may be the source of your problem. If I recall the instruction the
projects from a previous releases workspace should be imported into WDSc
7.

"Jeff Crosby" <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2007 09:31 PM
Please respond to "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries"