Hi Justin,

I don't think there is anyway to remove the auto-generated Java tasks.
However you can control them. In the Java > Compiler > Task Tags
preference page (for tasks) and the Java > Compiler > Errors / Warnings
(for compiler warnings and errors). Those are V7.0 preference paths, the
same pages exist in 6.0.1 but they might have slightly different paths to
them.

If you've already deleted the line (or removed the //TODO) and the task is
not being removed then chances are that the workspace "build
automatically" preference is turned off. Check the Project > Build
Automatically menu action, it should have a question mark beside it. If
it does, then try to do a complete rebuild using Projects > Clean... menu
action. Background: the Java tasks, errors and warnings are created by
the Java compiler and only get added, removed or updated when a compile
happens. This happens whenever you save changes when build automatically
is turned on.

Don Yantzi
Technical Lead
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab

"Justin Taylor" <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/02/2007 04:48 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] TODO Tasks

Reference "Source/Remove Messages", you can remove verification/compile
errors and messages from your source member using Ctrl-F5.

My problem is with Tasks that are added automatically into my Java
source.