Anyone manage to get Quantum working with WDSC 7 yet ?

I downloaded quantum 3.0.5 and put the plugins and features in their respective
directories as I normally did with the previous versions.

I put it in the directories under ...SDP70Shared/features and
...SDP70Shared/plugins first, and when that didn't work I put them under the
...SDP70/features and ...SDP70/plugins, but there still is no Quantum
perspective to select for open.

Anyone else had better luck, or know of something I'm missing ?

Thanks

Greg