Hi Pete, we will give this a try and will check for HATS related questions
as well. If it doesn't work out over time, we will let you know and find a
different arrangement.

We would appreciate if you could clearly state in the subject line that it
is a HATS related issue, that should make it easier for us to handle HATS
specific things.  As with all activity on this mailing list this is a
voluntary effort  on our side and there is no guarantee for  responses from
IBM to questions or issues raised here.

As Mike pointed out earlier, we have the official IBM support line that
will deal with WDSC related problems, please use it to report bugs and ask
questions. This mailing list is by no means a replacement for the IBM
support line.

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 522 IBM Canada Lab tie 969-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
WDSc for iSeries homepage: ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries
WDSc newsgroup: news://news.software.websphere.studio400     |   VARPG
newsgroup: news://news.software.ibm.com/ibm.software.varpg,

             Claus
             Weiss/Toronto/IBM
             @IBMCA                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/23/2007 11:59          Re: [WDSCI-L] Bugs and enhancements
             AM                        for WDHT

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

Hi Pete, let me ask the HATS folks and I'll get back to  you

Claus Weiss Visual AD tools, email: weiss@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 522 IBM Canada Lab tie 969-3987 Phone(905)413-3987 FAX(905)413-4850
Greetings from Toronto
WDSc for iSeries homepage: ibm.com/software/awdtools/iseries
WDSc newsgroup: news://news.software.websphere.studio400     |   VARPG
newsgroup: news://news.software.ibm.com/ibm.software.varpg,

             Pete Helgren
             <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Websphere Development Studio Client
             idrange.com               for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/23/2007 11:40                                      Subject
             AM                        [WDSCI-L] Bugs and enhancements for
                                       WDHT

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

This forum has become the "one stop shopping" experience for WDSc
issues.  Do any of the IBM'er who watch the list have HATS experience?
I have been using WDSC 7.0 AE with the HATS toolkit and I have run
across several questions, issues and bugs that I'd like to report but I
haven't found a forum quite like this one anywhere else. The HATS
newsgroup is sparsely used and infrequently answered.

Can I post my HATS issues here, as folks are doing with WDSc, or is
there a better place to do that?

Thanks,

Pete Helgren