Joe

From: richard@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can do this.

Actually I have zipped several master images and I copy them to my laptop
as needed.  I can always unzip a fresh copy when I need one.

I even have a couple Linux partitions set up for testing.

Beware of Windows 2003 and Vista though because they will go into
Activation mode as soon as you copy to a different machine.

Pain in the butt.

I have been using Win2000 to create portable non-activation demo
partitions.