Get some kind of feedback when the compiler finishes successfully.

Using Software Landing Plugins gives me the completion message of the
compile from the iSeries.
In combination with the the Error List view that works fine for me.

Best Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Willem Kruize
Senior Software Engineer
IBS NEDERLAND B.V.
Postbus 500 3430 AM Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Nevelgaarde 20 Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)30 6026666      Direct: + 31 (0)30 - 6026713
Fax:
http://www.ibs.nl

"Bob Cozzi" <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
15-03-2007 21:26
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Customizing WDSC

Is there a way to make the RPG editor in WDSC work like a normal non-SEU,
non-Linux editor?
I appreciate the fact that they ship the thing mimicking SEU's command
keys, but
since I haven't used SEU for centuries, (although I still know the SEU
keystrokes by heart) I have no nostalgic feelings for them. For example:
I'd like to:
Press F3 to do a find-next.
Drag and Drop editing (is this even a feature?)
Press a toolbar button to upload and compile.
Get some kind of feedback when the compiler finishes successfully.
And so on.

-Bob Cozzi
www.i5PodCast.com
Ask your manager to watch i5 TV