From: Violaine Batthish

Hi Joe,

I forwarded your note to a few folks, and I got this reply back:
IM should work on 64 bit machine as long as it is running the 32-bit mode.

Not sure if that will help - but thought I would forward the information
along....

Thanks, Violaine!

I'm running Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition 64-bit (x86).  WDSC 6
runs just fine on this machine (and quite fast, I might add).  IM does NOT
run on this machine, and thus neither does WDSC 7.

I've already informed Bob Cancilla of this, and he said he would send a
message to George Farr, and hopefully we'll get some better answers.  The
long and short of it is this: WDSC 6 works on my machine, WDSC 7 does not.

Joe