Vern,
yep -snowed it here too - the lab's even had a power outage this morning -
so no mail until now :-)

Doug,
Yes, side-by-side compare is on our list of requirements.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

Vernon Hamberg wrote:
The most useful compare/merge tool for me has always been options
54/55 in PDM - because on a merge you get a split-screen SEU session
- fantastic - nothing else does it as well - I admit I have not used
the one in CODE. SoftLanding's plugin seems to do this, too, so it is
a better option. Meanwhile, take me back to SEU for a real tool, not a
toy.

Ducking from Violaine's arrows!! I guess I'm being curmudgeonly cuz
I'm snowed in and working from home.

Vern