Hi Gornall,

A1) Unfortunately there is not an easy way.  If you want to change the
command itself, go to the WF perspective right click on the commands and
select Add.  From there select the command that you want to change and
update it then click Add on the right.  And lastly, delete the one you
didn't want.

A2) To set the libl for the job to be run either update the jobd used by
the userid that runs the job or put it in a cl that you use to launch the
program and target that cl with your WF invocation.

A3)  You don't give the message id's or the to/from programs but for most
of them I recognize the message text and I don't believe them to be a
problem.  You probably want to be sure that you are up to date on the WSFM
and WF server PTFs.  You can check them at the link below, some have
supersedes now I think.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg27002213

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 905 413 3199

GornallTD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/15/2007 11:39 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Attempting to webface my first app

Thanks for your help... a few more questions...

1) How do I change the CL command that gets called?  I can get to it in
the
project properties, but can change it.

2) How do you associate a lib list for the job to be run?  The manual
briefly mentions it but does not state how to do so.  Ideally, I would
like
the user profile the user signs on with the dictate the list.

3) The app runs fine on the i5.  I just used a simple report with a input
screen that accepts some input.  I thought maybe it was liblist related so
I put a copy in QGPL just to be sure.  Thats why the above questions.

4) As suggested, I found the following errors in the server job logs.

QQFWFSVR has the following error:
Pointer not set to location referenced.

QQFTVSVR has the following error:
Message . . . . :   Parameter value
  X'8CC7FAEA3F168000000300010000000040404040' not valid.

Cause . . . . . :   A Parameter value
  X'8CC7FAEA3F168000000300010000000040404040' that was not valid was
passed to
  VTM/FM program QTVSREAD at offset X'00000006' in the parameter data
string.
  This is an APAR condition.
Recovery  . . . :   Report the problem using the ANZPRB command.
Technical description . . . . . . . . :   This message is sent when a
VTM/FM
  XPF module has not been called correctly. It is an APAR condition
since the
  caller has missed a parameter, has passed too many parameters or has