Hello together,

i have the following problem. I have created a subsystem factory for the
remote system explorer. In the tree viewer of the RSE my subsystem factory
appears correctly with all the definied filters and resources.
When i open the popup menu in the RSE for a filter of my subsystem and
select
the menu item "Show in table" then the view "Details for remote systems"
will be opened and all resources of the filter will be display in the table
viewer
of the view "Details for remore systems". Now i want be able to delete a
resource. Therefore i have extended the class AbstractSystemViewAdapter
and override the methods showDelete, canDelete and doDelete. When
i now right click the mouse on a resource of my subsystem factory in the
RSE tree viewer or the "Details for remote systems" table viewer the
popup menu appears with the enabled menu item "Delete". When i now
select the "Delete" menu item the resource will be deleted. To this point
everything is working fine. The problem is. After deleting a resource only
the RSE tree viewer will be refreshed immediately. The "Details for remote
systems"
table viewer will not be refreshed after deleting a resource. When i click
the refresh button in the menu bar of the 'Details for remote systems"
then the view will be refreshed and the deleted resources disappear. What
i want is the following. When i delete a resource the table viewer
"Details for remote systems" shall also be immediately refreshed in
the way it works with the RSE tree viewer. How can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Frank Hildebrandt