Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Don Wereschuk
Verzonden: vrijdag 24 november 2006 15:39
Aan: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Onderwerp: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCI-L Digest, Vol 4, Issue 623

Steve:  What I've learned to do is insert a bunch of blank lines, place
the cursor at the first position (first blank lines & col) where you
want to insert the rectangle then use the Selected-> Overlay with
Selection. This prevents it from overwriting and keeps the block in the
same format (lines & columns ). I would like to see an Insert Selected
that would automagically insert the lines needed but until then I find
this method works for me.

Don Wereschuk
ISD  - Programmer/Analyst
Simcoe Parts Service Inc.
Phone:   705-435-7814          Ex: 302
Fax:         705-435-6746
mailto:dwereschuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Save the Cheerleader - Save the world"  - Hiro Nakamura