From: Terry Richardson [mailto:terry-sssc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:23 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Find String

I don't know where else this file is used, but it is used to communicate
iSeries feedback to WDSC, whether it be search results or compiler errors.
On your create commands (some of them) there is an option to specify *EVTF
or *NOEVTF.  I think contents of this file are replaced by subsequent
'actions', since the compile errors returned to WDSC are specific to the
latest compile.