From: Arco Simonse [mailto:arcosimonse@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:20 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC and MS Terminal server

   Hi Richard,

   Thanks a lot! I readed the information at the XP Unlimited website. I
   think it's exactly what we need. We have a remote iSeries for which we
   want to set up a WDSC workstation locally at that remote site for use via
   VPN. MS Terminal services was an option to investigate, but is also a
very
   big and expensive hammer for a relative small nail... I'll try XP
   Unlimited, it seems it can do the job with a fraction of the costs for MS
   Server 2003.

   Best regards, Arco Simonse