John,

As what Michael pointed out, it looks like some debugger PTFs are missing.

Which version of WDSC you are using?
You could check if you have all the PTFs needed by WDSC by right click on
the iSeries Object subsystem right under your iSeries connection, and
choose Verify Connection...

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Michael Ryan"
             <michaelrtr@gmail
             Sent by:                  "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             10/25/2006 08:59                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug problem

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

That sure looks like a PTF problem. Are you up to date?