Group,

I'm having some severe problems with the Web perspective (WDSCi 6.0.1 with
all fixes):

* I can't create new files (html, xml, javascript, ...)
* when I right-click on in the source or design view of Page Designer, I
don't get a context menu

When I looked in "Manage Configuration", I did notice that a lot of
features seem to be missing.

For instance under the properties of 'IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature
6.0.1' it says:

<copy>
The feature may not be configured properly.
Reason:
Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.common" version: "6.0.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.1.1" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature"
version "1.0.0".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.core" version: "6.0.1" referenced by this
feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.1.103" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature"
version "1.0.0".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.core" version: "6.0.1" referenced by this
feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.0.1".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.editor" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.1.103" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature"
version "1.0.0".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.editor" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.0.1".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.viewer" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.1.103" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature"
version "1.0.0".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webedit.viewer" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.0.1".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webpage.template" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.1.102" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor Feature"
version "1.0.0".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webpage.template" version: "6.0.1" referenced by
this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes plug-in version
"6.0.0.1".

Plug-in: "com.ibm.etools.webpage.template.jsf" version: "6.0.0.1"
referenced by this feature is not included at runtime. Runtime includes
plug-in version "6.0.1.1" supplied by feature "IBM Web Tooling HTML Editor
Feature" version "1.0.0".
</copy>

Strange thing I noticed also: this feature is listed twice, but with
different reasons under the properties!

I've googled, but no matches were found.

I've created a new workspace, but the same problem occurred.

I'm not quite ready to re-install WDSCi, because this is an old pc, and it
would take more than a day to do this.

Any hints as to how I could solve this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----