To: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RPG Help

Hi Paul,

Are you by any chance using WDSc Lite? The reason I ask is that when help is invoked from WDSc Lite, the help window provided does not add the RPG Reference book to the left of the two windows. Hence you do not see the help page location of the html within the books listed (ie no TOC link). It seems to be a bug to me.

If you are using the full product then (if you follow the same process) you do see the help screen on the right window and the location within the reference manual on the left window. This gives you then the ability to dig through the contents which I think is what you are asking for.

Hopefully this bug in WDSc Lite will soon be resolved

Cheers

Patrick

"Paul Tuohy" <tuohyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:200610040941.k949fhce006394@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I am editing an RPGLE source member and I press F1 for Help. As expected, I
get the context sensitive help but I don't see any way of getting to the
table of contents for all the RPG stuff. I know there is a TOC link on every page in the help that comes from CODE but I thought that it was there in RSE
as well.

BTW the Contents on the left are for WDSC items - no mention of language
help (that I can see).

Am I missing something or is this the way it works?

Regards

Paul Tuohy

ComCon

<http://www.comconadvisor.com> www.comconadvisor.com