From: AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:14 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Unsupported Character Encoding

Don Wereschuk wrote:

I have searched
Help and it steered me toward settings in EGL, but when I display the
Preferences dialog, EGL does not appear.

Check the Preferences -> Workbench -> Capabilities dialogue.  You may need
to enable EGL to have it show up in the prefs.  On my install, EGL didn't
show up as an option, so I assume it is a separate install from WDSC.

HTH,
Adam

Attention:
The above message and/or attachment(s) is private and confidential and is
intended
only for the people for which it is addressed. If you are not named in the
address
fields, ignore the contents and delete all the material. Thank you. Have a nice
day.

For more information on email virus scanning, security and content
management, please contact administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx