Violaine:

Here are a couple things that I'd like to see in WDSc.  If there is another
place to register enhancements, please direct me...

- From a previous post of yours you indicated that the Outline view runs the
Verifier to get its information.  Would it be possible to update the Outline
view whenever we Verify a source member?  As long as you've gone to the
trouble to verify anyway...why waste it?

- In the iSeries Table View there is a drop-down box which contains the
"Work with..." option where we can enter selection criteria to populate the
view.  After each time we enter new selection criteria a reference is added
to this drop-down so that we can re-select it at a later time.  This list of
"previous selections" is finite (10?).  As you add more, the oldest always
drops off.  Here's the request part...If I select one of these from the list
it would be nice if it moved up to the top of the list (as is done in many
Windows programs...Word, for instance).  Currently its position in the list
doesn't change if it is selected again.  I have a few selection criteria
that I use with some regularity, others are on-the-fly, as needed.  It's a
bit of a nuisance to have to re-key selections that I use regularly.  This
would be a real time-saver.

Thanks again to you and all the developers for the great work...I can't
imagine developing without it any more!
--Bruce Guetzkow