I'm having trouble finding the right search terms for the archive search.
I can't find it using Google either.  I know that the problem of losing
syntax highlighting has come up in the past, but I can't find the articles
in the archives.

Anyone got  a link to the solution handy?

Now, what is it they always say about replying to yourself .... :P