Vern

From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Vern, I have never tried to play with this stuff, but I do know there are
ways to do cool things either by binding actions to key strokes (I bound the
SplitAndShift to Alt-Shift-S; this splits the line but doesn't move the
resulting line all the way to the first column) or by creating your own
plug-ins. I'm not sure, but my guess is that you could create a plug-in
that would allow you to toggle some of the settings in the preferences.

Joe

From: Vernon Hamberg

This is the kind of thing I do all the time that it'd be lovely to
have a keyboard shortcut for. All this dependence on mouse actions is
slow, counter-productive, and downright poor interface design (IMVHO).

Here is a partial list

- toggle column sensitivity
- toggle auto-formatting (CL auto-formatting can break command source
now when labels are set for above command - this is incorrect for
QUAL and ELEM or any other CMD element that uses labels.)
- find selection - used to be easier than it is now
- toggle things like the outline kinds of things - maybe Ctrl-W could
show subroutines and procedures or show all

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing
list