Michael,

Good idea, but won't work in this case.  The calling program is third
party software for which we do not have the source.  The Order/Entry
software provides "exit points" we can use to set up programs we want to
run.  In this case, the software allows us to use our own pick ticket
printing program.  But the software calls our program several times,
once for each different type of order (drop ship, rush, etc). All from
the same submitted job.

Even so, we have a workaround, which is the green screen debugger.  I
just thought that if the green screen debugger can do it, our friends on
the WDSC team would want to make sure their debugger can do it better
;->

Greg