Hi Scott,

Can you please send me the .log file in the .metadata directory of your
workspace offline?

Thanks,

Kushal Munir
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab, 8200 Warden Ave., Markham, ON
Phone: (905) 413-3118        Tie-Line: 969-3118
Email: kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Scott Feddersen"
             <Scott.Feddersen@
             Buckle.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             05/01/2006 10:02                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [WDSCI-L] RSEF1002E Operation
                                       failed.      Filesysteminput
                                       oroutput     error.
             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

Violaine,

I have applied the PTF's but I still receive the same message.

The verify connection now shows:

Connection to Central service.............successful
Connection to Command service.............successful
Connection to Data Queue service..........successful
Connection to File service................successful
Connection to Record Access service.......successful
Connection to Signon service..............successful
Checking PTFs
   WDSC...................................successful
     Remote System Explorer...............successful
       Product 5722WDS found
         Option 60 found
                  PTF SI20905 successful
     iSeries Web Tooling..................successful
     iSeries Java Tooling.................successful
     Web Facing...........................successful
       Product 5722SS1 found
         PTF SI21736 successful
         PTF SI21738 successful
         PTF SI21733 successful
     iSeries Integrated Debugger..........successful
       Product 5722SS1 found
         PTF SI22842 successful
     iSeries Integrated Debugger - Advanced Edition only..successful
       Product 5722SS1 found
         PTF SI21480 successful
         PTF SI22423 successful
     iSeries Remote Control Access........successful
Checking host callbacks
   Checking callback to debug daemon
     Callback to 10.253.10.127 on port 8001 successful
   Checking callback to RSE daemon
     Callback to 10.253.10.127 on port 4300 successful

Thanks,

Scott Feddersen
The Buckle, Inc.

Connection to Central service.............successful
Connection to Command service.............successful
Connection to Data Queue service..........successful
Connection to File service................successful
Connection to Record Access service.......successful
Connection to Signon service..............successful
Checking PTFs
   WDSC...................................PTF missing
     Remote System Explorer...............successful
       Product 5722WDS found
         Option 60 found
                  PTF SI20905 successful
     iSeries Web Tooling..................successful
     iSeries Java Tooling.................successful
     Web Facing...........................PTF missing
       Product 5722SS1 found
         Required PTF SI21736 is missing
         Required PTF SI21738 is missing
         Required PTF SI21733 is missing
     iSeries Integrated Debugger..........PTF missing
       Product 5722SS1 found
         Required PTF SI22842 is missing
     iSeries Integrated Debugger - Advanced Edition only..PTF missing
       Product 5722SS1 found
         Required PTF SI21480 is missing
         Required PTF SI22423 is missing
     iSeries Remote Control Access........successful
Checking host callbacks
   Checking callback to debug daemon
     Callback to 10.253.10.127 on port 8001 successful
   Checking callback to RSE daemon
     Callback to 10.253.10.127 on port 4300 successful

I will download the missing PTFs to see if that helps.

Thanks,

Scott Feddersen
The Buckle, Inc.