That's a good question... It's also the first thing I checked before asking
here.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:46 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Project source. Verify and Outline.

Are you sure that there isn't an old version of the file in a library that
is higher in the library list on the dev box connection?

Matt Hopkins
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Web: www.pdpgroupinc.com
Email: MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 410-584-0330
Fax: 410-584-0336

"John Wallroff" <jwallroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/16/2006 03:40 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Project source.  Verify and Outline.

As far as I can tell all that does is tell WDSCi what connection and
library to push the source changes to.  The project that I'm working on
has a PF DDS included that I needed to add a field to.  I did this, pushed
the PF source to our DEV box and did a CHGPF to change the PF and all
logical files tied to it.  I have also brought an RPGLE source file into
the same iSeries project.  The project is still pointed to the DEV box but
when I update the Outline or try to do a Verify in WDSCi it looks at a LF
of that PF on our Production box.  The same thing happens if try to do a
Verify of the program source, I get errors because the new field isn't
present in the LF because WDSCi is looking at the LF on the Production box
instead of the Dev box.

Is WDSCi looking at the Production box because it's the first connection
that's listed in the Remote Systems view?