From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of chris beck
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:47 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Softlanding Turnover plugin.

We are going to be implementing Turnover, and we keep getting told that we
must use the turnover client (Eclipse 3.1.1 with the Turnover plugin) to
define our applications.  Does anyone know if this is really true, or if
there is any differences between the client and WDSc with the turnover
plugin?  They look identical.

Thanks,

Chris