I have been attempting to install the latest updates to WDSC6.  Most
downloaded and installed correctly.

Rational Product Update help says it is at 6.0.0.4 installed Nov 5, and
6.0.1 installed Dec 8.
The Installed Products tab tells me IBM Rational Web Developer is 6.0.1.1,
WDSC is 6.0.0 and under that
Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for iSeries Documentation
Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for Remote System Explorer
Interim Fix 6.0.0.3 for Remote Systems Explorer
Interim Fix 6.0.0.1 for iSeries Tutorials
Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for IBM Webfacing Tool
Interim Fix 6.0.0.3 for IBM Webfacing Tool

Under the Updates tab there is one lone, remaining update that will not
install:
Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for iSeries Web & Java Tools
When I click the Install Updates button the install start, but then the
Progress Information window hands while downloading update.properties.
Nothing is being downloaded-Task Manager show no network activity.  (Running
on a wireless network connected to a Comcast cable modem.)

If I click the Cancel button on the Progress Information window the button
is immediately grayed out, but the activity does not cancel.  Eventually I
have to kill it with the Task Manager.  Whne I  cancel it this way, the Task
Manager tells me "The system cannot end this program because it is waiting
for a response from you."  I can find no windows anywhere waiting for a
response.  If I click End Now, it goes away and I get an Eclipse window
saying the JVM terminated with exit code 1073807364.

Any ideas how I can get around this?

This is what I get if I export the Installed Products list:
IBM Rational Product Updater 6.0.0.4
  Version: 6.0.0.4f
  Installed on: Nov 5, 2005 7:59 PM
  Identifier: com.ibm.orca.product.updater
  Copyright 2005 IBM Corporation
  Updates:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/updater/60/updat
e/site.xml
  IBM Rational Product Updater 6.0.1
    Version: 6.0.1.0h
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 10:00 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.orca.product.updater
    Copyright 2005 IBM Corporation

IBM Rational Web Developer
  Version: 6.0.0
  Installed on: Nov 5, 2005 8:07 PM
  Identifier: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  Updates:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/update
  Optional Features:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/discovery
  6.0.0.1
    Version: 6.0.0.1
    Installed on: Nov 5, 2005 8:28 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  6.0.1
    Version: 6.0.1
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 10:02 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update
  Interim Fix 001 for Rational Web Developer 6.0.1
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 11:24 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.601.ifix001
  Interim Fix 6.0.1 for Debug support
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 11:33 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.rwd.debug.update.601.ifix001
  6.0.1.1
    Version: 6.0.1.1
    Installed on: Jan 8, 2006 9:05 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.rational.web.developer.update

IBM WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
  Version: 6.0.0
  Installed on: Nov 5, 2005 8:08 PM
  Identifier: com.ibm.rwdi.update
  Updates:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/websphere/iseries/wdsc600/up
date
  Optional Features:
http://www3.software.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/websphere/iseries/wdsc600/di
scovery
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for iSeries Documentation
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 11:42 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.doc.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for Remote System Explorer
    Installed on: Dec 8, 2005 11:50 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.rse.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.3 for Remote System Explorer
    Installed on: Jan 8, 2006 9:16 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.rse.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.1 for iSeries Tutorials
    Installed on: Dec 9, 2005 12:02 AM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.tutorials.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.2 for IBM WebFacing Tool
    Installed on: Dec 9, 2005 12:16 AM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.webfacing.update.600
  Interim Fix 6.0.0.3 for IBM WebFacing Tool
    Installed on: Jan 8, 2006 9:29 PM
    Identifier: com.ibm.iseries.webfacing.update.600