Subversion 1.3.0 for OS/400 was released yesterday and can be downloaded
for free from:

http://www.softlanding.com/subversion/

The release notes can be viewed here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.3_releasenotes.html

In addition to the general changes in Subversion the port to OS/400
includes a number of bug fixes and enhancements to the port itself.  The
main enhancement that a lot of people have asked for is that there is now
support for running the Subversion client program on OS/400.  I do not
really see people using this the way you might on other platforms, but it
would be great for writing server-side programs to do things like
automatically update a web site based on a commit to the repository or a
nightly schedule etc...

In somewhat related new, I also released Subclipse 1.0 Release Candidate 2
yesterday:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/

Assuming you would be using Subversion to manage development in WDSC 6,
you would want to get this latest Subclipse release.  It bring a lot of
notable enhancements and polish.

http://subclipse.tigris.org/subclipse/changes.html

Thanks

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email
Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.