Version: 6.0.1 Build Id: 20050725_1800

When I go to Help>Software Updates>Manage Configuration and select "Scan for
Updates" I always get the message "The current configuration contains errors
and this operation can have unpredictable results. Do you want to continue?"

When I go to Help>Software Updates>Find and Install and select "Search for
new features to install >Next", I then select all sites to visit >Next, I
then select all features to install and get the following:
Current configuration contains errors that are not corrected by the
requested operation and more errors would be introduced. See details for
more information.
  ----- Current configuration problems -----
    LPEX Editor (1.0.1) requires feature "com.ibm.lpex (3.0.0)".
    Compiled Language Debugger (1.0.0) requires feature "com.ibm.debug.pdt
(6.0.0)".
    Compiled Language Debugger for Windows (1.0.0) requires feature
"com.ibm.debug.pdt.win32 (6.0.0)".
  ----- Configuration problems after the operation -----
    Component Test ClearQuest Integration (6.0.0.001) Update conflict
detected (see details). Please deselect this update and try again.
    LPEX Editor (1.0.1) requires feature "com.ibm.lpex (3.0.0)".
    Compiled Language Debugger (1.0.0) requires feature "com.ibm.debug.pdt
(6.0.0)".
    Compiled Language Debugger for Windows (1.0.0) requires feature
"com.ibm.debug.pdt.win32 (6.0.0)".
    Component Test ClearQuest Integration (6.0.0.001) requires plug-in
"com.ibm.rational.test.ct.core.models (6.0.0)", or later version.
    TurnOver Administration UI (5.40.20050524) requires feature
"org.eclipse.gef (2.1.3)", or compatible.
    TurnOver Extensions for WDSC (5.40.20050524) requires plug-in
"com.softlanding.spooledfiles".

Altho everything seems to be working fine, I am interested in fixing the
LPEX Editor, Debugger, and Turnover problems.

Do I need to fix these problems? If so how do I fix them?

Thanks
Duane Christen

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.