Dean
      Thanks for  the info. Pl. ignore my previous msg.

                      jag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      com                      To:       Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@m        Subject:  RE: [WDSCI-L]
Workspaces
                      idrange.com

                      10/19/2005 03:32

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I am still using 5.x. and I could not see the option either under File menu
or under preferences. Thanks though.

                      <Rick.Chevalier@ameri

                      credit.com>                  To:
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@midra        Subject:  RE: [WDSCI-L]
Workspaces
                      nge.com

                      10/19/2005 02:30 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

I don't change at startup.  As Mark mentioned in his earlier post you can
re-enable that through preferences.  That may be a V6 function though.  I
don't remember seeing it in 5.2.

In V6 under the file menu option there is an option to change workspace.
It displays a prompt for the new workspace location.  You can type one or
browse to the location.  After clicking OK WDSc will restart using the new
workspace.

Rick