Rick:

<snip>
When I right-click on a result set and click on export result set data
it only gives me an Excel option.  I'm using Quantum version 2.4.4.
</snip>

I did a right-click everywhere in the perspective...except there (way
too obvious!).  Thanks for sharing the information...and that is KEWL!
I have version 3.0.0 and I have a default option of Excel and a
drop-down box that also specifies CSV.

I also like being able to export/import the SQL statement to/from a file
(IFS, PC, etc.).  I tried one other feature that might come in handy
some day:
- right-click on a table or view, then select Structure -> Write to
file...

Looks like that creates the XML structure for a file (XSL???), although
it creates it with a default extension of .qus.  I'm not doing anything
with exchanging XML data so far, but it might be in my future.  This
looks like it could at least be a quick way to get the ball rolling.

I like the functionality that WDSc and the associated plugins provide.
I hope people are out there creating more!

--Bruce Guetzkow