Violaine,

I've noticed that someone mentioned an option for CODE Designer that uses
CODEDSU2 instead of CODEDSU.

On my PC, these programs both exist as C:\WDSC\system\CODEDSU2.EXE and
C:\WDSC\CODEDSU.EXE

When I start them up, they look the same at first sight.

What is the difference between these two programs, if any?

Thanks,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

Violaine Batthish <batthish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+peter.colpaert=massive.be@xxxxxxxxxxxx
18/08/2005 18:54
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries