You don't need folder "org.eclipse.help.standalone.Infocenter" (no such
thing).  Pls make sure the command
is one line; You can use the NOTEPAD to create the .bat file, with this
line:

eclipse\jre\bin\javaw -Xj9 -classpath
eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.help_2.1.2\help.jar
org.eclipse.help.standalone.Infocenter -eclipsehome eclipse  -command
start -port 49214 -noexec -vmargs -Xmx75M

Thanks.

Chenghui Li
VisualAgeRPG For iSeries, IBM, Toronto
Phone (905)413-3215, T/L 969-3215
email: chengli@xxxxxxxxxx

Bill Layman <blayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/05/2005 08:06 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Help stopped working

Thanks for the help. I don't have a folder
"org.eclipse.help.standalone.Infocenter" so I get an error when I run
the IC_Start.bat. Could the problem it stopped working because some
thing happened to that folder? Thanks Bill

Chenghui Li wrote:

>For 5.1.2 (release 2.1.2 of the help system), these bat files can be used

>to start or stop the help server:
>
>                           (if you want to end the infocenter )
>
>These need to be copied into the C:\wdsc\iseries\infocenter directory
>before they will run.
>
>Content of IC_Start.bat(one line):
>eclipse\jre\bin\javaw -Xj9 -classpath
>eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.help_2.1.2\help.jar
>org.eclipse.help.standalone.Infocenter -eclipsehome eclipse -command
start
>-port 49214 -noexec -vmargs -Xmx75M
>
>Thanks.
>
>Chenghui Li
>VisualAgeRPG For iSeries, IBM, Toronto
>Phone (905)413-3215, T/L 969-3215
>email: chengli@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>Bill Layman <blayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>07/29/2005 07:57 AM
>Please respond to
>Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

>"WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>cc
>
>Subject
>[WDSCI-L] Help stopped working
>

>I posted this in the Code400 list But didn't get an answer so I'll try
>here. The help in WDSCi works but the help in code does not.
>My help just stopped working. I get the CONNECTION REFUSED WHEN
>ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT LOCALHOST:49214 error. I am on winxp sp1 WDCSI
>5.1.2, I just made sure that I have all the updates installed that
>didn't help. I don't have a firewall running. I did a NETSTAT and didn't
>see any thing listening on port 49214. Is there a command I need to run
>to get some thing going. I looked in the archive because I know this has
>been a problem but could not find any thing that helped. I also check
>the HOSTS file and it looks fine.
>   My help has worked with out any problem sense I installed this
>version months ago. I think the problem is that nothing is listening
>port 49214.
>      Thanks for any help. Bill

>Attachment IC_start.bat contains a potentially harmful file type
extension and was removed in accordance with IBM IT content security
practices.