That was hard to read.  Maybe this is better.

I'm running WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries Version: 5.1.2.4
Build id: 20050104_2139. 2.4GHZ PC, 1 GB memory.

I'm working through the tutorial in the help, "Discovering a temperature
conversion Web service and creating a proxy." It seems to do a lot with
minimal effort, but...

Everything goes great until I try to run it.  I've tried it in both
Websphere 5.1 and Express 5.1 Test Environments.

I can enter a Zipcode and click Submit, but then I get "The page cannot be
displayed" HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error.

There is a mass of stuff in the console, but right at the top is this:

[6/16/05 21:27:20:359 EDT] 7f44547f InvokeApplica E
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase
#{pc_WSProxy.doGetTempAction}: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
        The constructor ParameterDesc(QName, byte, QName, Class, boolean,
boolean, boolean, boolean) is undefined

Does this make sense to anyone?  So far debugging it has left me further
confused.

Thanks, Sam